Sorry to have kept you waiting for so long! I've discussed this with our team and Taalcentrum VU and we came up with the following program: VU Taalcentrum can offer 10 language courses of 2 hours for €500,-. Because we believe it would be great to offer these courses close to your workplace, we (Spot Schiphol) will sponsor the location and catering of these workshops.
During the 10 courses you will learn the following:
• Vocabulary: social and work related
• Oral language skills: pronunciation, emphasis and intonation
• Conversation techniques and communication culture; formal and informal language
• Grammar and sentence structure
• Listening skills; respond to your conversation partner
• Writing skills: basic principles of written Dutch.
Please note that it is important that the participants in one group have more or less the same level and the same learning needs. To determine this, Taalcentrum VU first does an intake. This intake consists of an online intake form and a (telephone) conversation with one of our trainers.
I'm very curious to here if you would be interested in the 10 week course as discussed above. Also, I was wondering if some employers offer personal development budget that you can use?
Let me know here, or by sending me a DM! :-) Would like to discover together if and how we can make this work!